Club Meetings are held every third Wednesday of the month, except December.
Meetings start at 7:30 pm
Fairfield Bowling Club
125 Gillies St, Fairfield VIC 3078
Melway Ref: map 30, K9 Google Map link
We have occasional meetings at special locations – see posts and calendar below for details.
More About Us
The Jackaroo Club is a friendly group of people with a common interest in Four Wheel Driving Touring.
Originally formed in 1984 and incorporated in 1987 by owners of Holden/Isuzu 4WDs, the Club now comprises owners of not only Jackaroo and Rodeos but their descendants the Colorado 7, Mu-X, Trailblazer and D-Max, as well as Nissans, Toyotas, Fords and Land Rovers.
So no matter what 4WD you have, you are cordially invited to experience the warm friendly atmosphere of this medium sized 4WD club. Why not drop into one of our meetings?
You will always be welcome. Or contact us via our web form.
The Benefits of being a member include:
- Variety of Club Trips with well sized groups (commonly 5-7 vehicles)
- An informative Club Newsletter
- Use of Club Equipment such as Satellite Phone, Air Compressor, CB Radios, Winches, Recovery Gear etc.
- Monthly meetings, normally with an expert Guest Speaker.
- Travel with Experienced Trip Leaders.
- Education in all aspects of 4WDing.
- Opportunities to explore new places.
- Club Discounts at many outlets.
- Free Library with large collection of books, videos and DVDs.
- A fun, warm and welcoming environment.
- Access to affordable accredited driver training
Like to Know more?
Make a start, download the Jackaroo 4WD Club Brochure.