The Club has its own qualified 4WD Training Instructors. Members of the Club can attend Club Driver Training Courses at minimal cost to gain their 4WD Proficiency Certificate.
Also, you will be able to share your own knowledge and learn about :
- Correct Off-road Driving Techniques.
- Navigating using GPS, Compass and Maps.
- Vehicle maintenance and modification.
- The best 4WD Equipment and Accessories.
- Use of Two Way Radio and Satellite Phone
- Camping and Bushcraft skills.
- Campfire Cooking with camp ovens etc.
- Plant and animal identification.
- How to plan and run a trip as a Trip Leader.